The safety and well-being of visitors In & Around Fontainebleau is our priority. Understandably it’s a difficult decision to practice physical activities again, get away for the weekend or plan a short break as you did previously without the importance of knowing that every effort has been made to reassure and make you feel safe during your well-deserved “me-time”.
The Pays de Fontainebleau and its forest offer extensive natural areas, kilometres of trails, paths and large open spaces which meet the requirements of the physical distance measures recommended by the public health authorities.
The tourist advisers are there to listen to you, answer your questions, and give you recommendations to plan a stay in the respect and safety of all.
During the time when our office is not open, we are still answering questions on phone reception at the following numbers: +33 (0) 6 71 40 70 83 or +33 (0) 6 48 53 63 53. You can also contact us online with the chat box or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at opening hours (On Sundays from 10 a.m to 1 p.m, from Mondays to Saturdays from 10 a.m to 6 p.m).
Health and safety measures
The Destination In & Around Fontainebleau (Pays de Fontainebleau) commit to ensuring and implementing that health and safety measures are in place in compliance with government directives to guarantee the required level of security.
– We insist that visitors respect the barrier gestures and the necessary social distancing from visitors and staff of Fontainebleau Tourisme.
– We ensure that staff wear masks and require all visitors to the establishment to wear masks.
– We put in place floor markings and signs to maintain safety distances between customers in waiting areas.
– Hydroalcoholic gel is available to the public. The cleaning and disinfection of common areas and contact points is reinforced on a daily basis.
– We encourage remote card payment and ensure that payment terminals are disinfected after each use.
How to come ?
4 bis place de la République – 77300 Fontainebleau
☎ (00 33) 1 60 74 99 99
To suscribe to our newsletter, click here.
Contact the administration staff
> Head Office / General Manager – Jean-Michel Geneteau
Mail : email@example.com
> General Manager PA – Magali Marques de Sousa
Tél : 01 60 96 39 65 / Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
> Sales Department – Groups & Business
Dominique Dominjon – Tél : 01 60 74 99 95 / Mail : email@example.com
Laure Davout – Tél : 01 60 74 99 93 / Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
> Communication & Press Relation – Christelle Berthevas
Tél : 06 73 89 75 64 / Mail : email@example.com
> Web – Christelle Berthevas
Tél : 01 60 96 39 63 / Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
> Accounting – Isabelle Vienne
Tél : 01 60 96 39 66 / Mail : email@example.com