Mandatory advance booking
- Historical quarries : rocher Fourceau quarry
- Franchard : rocks, erosion and geology
- Gallo-roman site of Bois Gauthier in Avon : history of the Saint Aubin fountain and the river Castle
- Plain of Chamfroy : fauna, flora and history of local monuments
- Denecourt tower and Cassepot rock : viewpoints
- Fairy pond : ecosystems in the Fontainebleau forest
- Quarry workers trail : from the Castle construction until the 20th Century
- Franchard : history of the Fontainebleau forest
- Art in the forest : the impressionists in Barbizon
- Artistic and biological reserves
Adult: 16 €, Child (6-12 years): 9 €.
Free entry for children < 6 years.
Confort and services
- Spoken languages :
Saturday 19 February 2022 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Thursday 3 March 2022 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Sunday 10 April 2022 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Saturday 21 May 2022 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Saturday 4 June 2022 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Saturday 18 June 2022 between 2 pm and 4 pm.