Accessible to children.
It's a 1h30 / 2h long walk.
- Painters' path in Barbizon ( with supporting photos, comparison of the sites between the time they painted their paintings and today, their homes in the village)
- Quarry path ( from the beginning of the construction of the Château de Fontainebleau until the end of quarrying in 1907)
- Platières de Franchard ( rocky bumps - erosions - geology)
- Fauna, flora, biodiversity
- The ponds in the forest of Fontainebleau ( deer pond, fairy pond, etc) with comments on the flora and amphibians.
- Walks in the most beautiful sites of the forest : Hurlevent, the high plains, Cassepot rock, chemin des fontaines ( fontaines path) etc
- Commented hikes " in the footsteps of Denecourt"
- Discovery of edible plants in the forest of Fontainebleau ( properties and culinary recipes for everyone), paper supports.
- Civile law of the forest
Adult: 15 €, Child (6-12 years): 8 €.
Free entry for children < 6 years.
Confort and services
Spoken languages :
Saturday 6 July 2019 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Saturday 3 August 2019 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Saturday 24 August 2019 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Saturday 14 September 2019 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Saturday 5 October 2019 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Saturday 26 October 2019 between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Saturday 16 November 2019 between 2 pm and 4 pm.