- Discover the true home of kings! Fontainebleau is the only palace that has been inhabited by all the crowned heads of France from the 12th to the 19th centuries! Open everyday except Tuesday. A stroll in the royal gardens and a boat ride should are not be missed.
- Discover the Impérial city of Fontainebleau. With its squares, its church and its sumptuous theatre, Fontainebleau never fails to impress. The town will charm you with its many terraced restaurants, pretty lines and shops.
- Located at less than 10 minutes of Fontainebleau, enjoy the charm of Samois-Sur-Seine and its romantic stroll along the river. It was the last home of Django Reinhardt and still attracts jazz lovers from all over the world. On the way back, make a little “détour” to visit the house of Stéphane Mallarmé and its lovely garden which is open to the public in Vulaines-sur-Seine.
- Discover the life of the precursors of impressionism at Barbizon. Visit of musée des peintres de Barbizon, Auberge Ganne (1h00) and guided tour of atelier de Jean-François Millet (30/45 min).
- Wander in the village of painters and stop for a lunch in its charming restaurants
- Disover the charms of the landscapes that inspired the 19th century painters in the forest of Fontainebleau. Walk freely or with a guide along the painters circuit in Barbizon.